Free white paper:
7 reasons why ERP systems fail
Or, 'What to avoid when you select your next system.'
ERP is often the most expensive software acquisition a company will make. Not only can it be expensive, but companies rely completely upon it. So why is it that many struggle to implement such a system, or limp along for several years using partial functionality before abandoning it?
In this white paper you will learn:
- Why sponsorship from the top is critical to success
- The biggest concerns of staff
- The mistake of thinking that ERP is 'only' an IT project
- How to identify a poorly implemented system
- When 'the tail is wagging the dog'
- What to do when your ERP system reaches end of life
- The 'rusted handcuffs' issue of being chained to obsolete OS or hardware
Access white paper
Complete the form below to get instance access to the white paper online.